Thursday, September 22, 2016

BHS News

Good Evening,

I would like to inform you that today school Bedford Police Resource Officer Donahue and the school administration investigated a rumor that was being passed among students at school today.  The rumor included a threat that a student had planned to shoot "students at tomorrow."  A thorough investigation by Officer Donahue and school officials included interviews of all students connected to this alleged rumor along with communication with their parents.  The Officer Donahue and school officials concluded no such threat was made.  I wanted to share this information with you tonight in the event that your son or daughter felt uneasy about the rumor.  

I would also like to inform you that there has been some cases of head lice at BHS.  I have asked out nursing department to provide me with identification and care information which I will post on our school website.  If you have concerns please have your son or daughter check in with our nursing department.

Regards
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.