BHS is the place to be this weekend! Our Bulldogs will be either thrilling us at the big football semi-final game on Saturday, or entertaining us at the crazy fun musical production! The stadium will be a bit chilly so bundle up, but the theater will be warm and cozy so take your pick (or pick both!).
Lots of important announcements this week so read all the way to the bottom!
Below are details for the events.
Semi-Finals Varsity Football - Bedford vs. Exeter, Saturday @ Bulldog Stadium, Nov. 15th, 1:00pm
This is an NHIAA tournament and admission fees are collected as you enter the driveway. Adults $7.00, Seniors $5.00, Students $5.00 We expect a full house for the game so get there early and avoid the long line!
BHS Musical - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - BHS Theater
Admission at the door - Adults $10.00, Students $5.00
Show Times: Nov. 13, 14, 15, (Nov. 16 @ 2 PM), 21, 22 @
BHS Teacher Conferences , If you missed the opportunity to schedule a conference, contact your son or daughter's teacher vis email to set some time up to meet.
BHS Fall Athletic Awards Night - - Theater
The Prom Committee is running a fundraiser to help with the cost of this years prom ticket. The attached form along with payment need to be returned to the school by. Any questions please call Mr. Dempsey at 310-9000 ext 3104.
Yearbook Fundraiser- Fall sports photo collage posters are available for purchase on the yearbook page of the BHS library website. Every fall sport has it's own collage and can be ordered in three sizes: 24"x36" for $15, 18"x24 for $10, or 12"x18" for $8. Every collage contains a variety of photos from each fall sport and would make the perfect keepsake.
1. The Intersession activities are now available to view. You can find them at the Intersession website: https://sites.google.
2. Each grade has three days to sign up and students must pay a minimum $20 deposit by the end of the week in order to reserve their spot:
- Senior sign-ups , deposit due by
- Junior sign-ups , deposit due by (this is Thanksgiving week! Online payments accepted by the 28th; cash or check due by the 25th)
- Sophomore sign-ups , deposit due by
- Freshman sign-ups , deposit due by
3. Grant applications (available on the Intersession website) are due by the . Grants of up to $100 are available for all activities and two $2500 grants are available for the twelve overnight trips. of the student's sign up week
Please see attached information regarding grant opportunities.
4. New this year, there will be an online payment option. A link on the Intersession website and more information will be coming.