Thursday, August 8, 2013

BHS: Updated information regarding InfoSnap

Good Morning,

I want to thank the many parents who completed the Infosnap forms on-line.  And, as you should have expected (because I told you) your son or daughter's schedule should have been available.  I have come to learn this morning through receipt of many calls and emails that schedules were not available.  I have communicated with our IT department and it seems I have misinterpreted the "turn-around time" for the system.  Without going into the technical points, it will take two days to process the information once you have completed the forms.  Once you have completed the information in Infosnap, schedules should be available on the third day.
I apologize for my misunderstanding of the new system, and for any frustration you have had as a result.  

Bill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.