Roses For a Senior??
Celebrate a Graduating Senior, simplify your Graduation morning, and support the BHS Music Boosters. Pre-Order Graduation Roses today! Limited Number of bouquets available - don't delay- pre-order today!
Beautiful rose bouquets will be prepared and available for pick-up on the morning of Graduation at BHS. If Graduation is outdoors, go to the covered tent behind the press box. If it is indoors (due to weather), pick up will be at the concessions booth in Bulldog Corner.
Available bouquets are a single rose or a dozen roses. There will be multiple colors for sale so arrive early for the best selection.
All payments need to be received byby Checks can be made payable to BHS or cash is accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact the BHS Music Boosters at: bedfordhighmusicboosters@
Bedford High School Campus Parking 2018 - 2019
Parking applications will be accepted for rising Seniors (2019) from. Applications can be found in the Main Office and online. Rising Juniors (2020) may submit their application during the parking lottery process in the summer.
- ● return the parking application
- ● $125.00 payment checks payable to ‘BHS’
- ● a copy of your driver’s license
- ● a copy of your car registration to the main office.
- ● applicants must have all other obligations (such as books and fees) settled.
- Applications will not be accepted if any of the above items are missing. However, rising Juniors who turn 16 after lottery deadline may still enter the lottery. In this case, your license and registration are due at the time you claim your permit
- Junior BHS Parking Lottery Summer 2018
- Completed applications must be turned in to the Main Office betweenand due by Late applications will not be accepted.
- Rising Seniors who miss the early application deadline and rising Juniors may submit their campus parking application during this time to be entered into a lottery drawing.
- All applicants selected for BHS oncampus parking will be mailed their parking permit and parking rules before the start of school. Please make sure your mailing address is updated in your PowerSchool account
- Bedford Town Lot Parking Process
- Following the lottery, any applications not selected for BHS parking will be forwarded to the Bedford Town Offices. Checks to BHS will be voided and returned to the parent or guardian. Students will receive a letter explaining the town parking procedures.
- Rising Sophomores (class of 2021) who anticipate securing their license should also contact the Bedford Town Offices to apply for a Town parking space
- If you have any questions, please visit the Bedford Town Office located at 24 North Amherst Road or call the Finance Department at 6034729869
2018 2019 Bedford High School Campus Parking
Return this form, $125.00 payment payable to ‘BHS’, and copies of your driver’s license and car registration* to the main office. These are due when you drop off your form.
Rising Seniors (class of 2019): Applications due.
Rising Juniors (class of 2020) and rising seniors who missed deadline: Applications for the lottery will be taken startingand are due by
*Rising Juniors who turn 16 after the school year starts may still enter the lottery. In this case, your license and registration are due at the time you claim your permit.
- ● Students may only receive one permit.
- ● Parking permits (stickers) must be visible on the driver side front windshield, above the NH State Inspection sticker.
- ● Permits are nontransferable; they cannot be given to other students or used on other vehicles.
- ● Seniors with parking permits may park in the upper lot on a first come, first serve basis
- ● The lower lot serves as overflow parking for seniors when the senior lot is full.
- ● Juniors with parking permits may only park in the lower lot.
- ● If you drive a different car or use multiple cars, you must come to the Main Office each day that you do not have your permitted car and sign out a temporary pass for the day. You will need to turn in your driver’s license and provide the make, model, and license plate number of the vehicle to the Main Office. The temporary parking pass must be returned by the end of the school day.
- ● If you do not have the appropriate permit/temporary pass or are not parked in a designated student parking spot, your parking permit will be revoked for a week. With continued offenses, the permit will be revoked for the rest of the year.